Candidates reporting for admission are required to fill up the admission form in the institute. They are therefore advised to bring the following documents in original for verification along with their self attested copies (three sets) in the order as given below:
- Original Allotment letter (if this seat is allotted through counselling)
- High School (10th ) Certificate and Mark sheet
- Intermediate (12th ) Mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate (if not passed 12th from UP Board)
- Affidavit in case of if any gap in study
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST , OBC only, Not required for General category )
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate ( The same should be issued by CMO )
- Passport Size color Photograph of Candidates (7 Nos.)
- Graduation / Diploma Mark Sheet of all years
- Migration Certificate (Graduation / Diploma Holder)
For programmes students having essential qualification 10+ 2 i.e. Higher Secondary.
For programmes having essential qualification 10+2+3 i.e. Graduation